Living with Invisalign clear aligners
Live your life, transform your smile
Invisalign clear aligners fit your life - they don’t interrupt it. And at every stage, you’ll be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms
Don’t stop living your life
- Keep eating all your favorite foods
- Stay active in the sports and activities that you love
- Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do with no brackets or wires to get in the way
- You’ll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible so people may not even notice you’re wearing them
Wearing your aligners
- You'll be ready for anything, from movie night to coffee with friends. Just take your aligners out to eat and drink, then brush your teeth before putting them back in.
- Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
- Parents, your teen's aligners will have blue compliance indicators to assure you they’re wearing them enough.
Getting new sets of aligners
- You'll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as prescribed by your doctor.
- You’ll probably schedule check-ups every six to eight weeks to check your progress and pick up the next batch of aligners. Fewer doctor visits mean more time to enjoy life.
- When you start wearing each new set of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort for the first few days, which is totally normal.
Cleaning your aligners
- Rinse your aligners every night and brush them gently with your toothbrush to keep them fresh and clean.
- Use the Invisalign cleaning system to keep your aligners clear.